Krone North America - Dealer Opportunity
If you are interested in dealership opportunities with Krone, we would like to hear from you. We consider the Krone dealer network to be our partners in business.
A typical Krone dealer is an experienced farm equipment dealer that offers our line of equipment in addition to other lines of farm equipment, usually one of the major lines. When considering a dealer for a Krone sales and service agreement we look at many factors which can determine our mutual success in the market.
- CAPITALIZATION - Is the dealer adequately capitalized?
- SERVICE AND PARTS CAPABILITIES - Can the dealer properly support the product he or she sells?
- SALES AND MARKETING CAPABILITIES - Can the dealer promote and sell the products in the market area?
- MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES - Is the dealership properly managed?
- CREDIT HISTORY - Does the dealer have a good credit history?
Krone dealers are offered a comprehensive dealer support program including:
- SERVICE TRAINING - Regional service schools are held every winter.
- SALES TRAINING - Krone territory managers are experienced and knowledgeable regarding the assembly, pre-delivery, field adjustment, operation and sales features of Krone machines.
- FLOOR PLAN TERMS - Liberal terms with carry privileges allow the dealer to always have a representative stock.
- RETAIL INCENTIVES - Settlement allowances, salesmen’s allowance, lease programs, rental programs and special finance options are offered every month of the year.
- NATIONAL ADVERTISING AND CO-OP ADVERTISING - Timely, effective ads are run on a national basis and every dealer is offered a generous co-op advertising allowance.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - Traveling field service representatives and in-house technical specialists provide dealers with technical assistance and training.