Support Specialist, Sales & Accounts
Job Title: Support Specialist, Sales & Accounts
Reports To: Manager, Krone Support Team
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsible for supporting dealers, customers and Krone personnel with resources, answers and information through verbal, written and electronic communication channels. This position specializes in sales and account questions.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Documents summary of all communications into SAP C4C ticket system to ensure that each request is handled in a timely manner.*
- Provides sales assistance to dealers on a monthly basis.*
- Works sold/audit list to ensure owner warranty registrations and payments are submitted by dealers in a timely manner.*
- Manages master dealer database.*
- Manages new dealer onboarding process.*
- Builds relationships with dealers and serves as an intermediary between them and Krone Management.*
- Initiates changes that will strengthen brand perception and/or make it easier for people to do business with Krone NA.*
- Travels to the dealers perform training as required up to 10% travel during work time. Some International travel may be required.*
- Attends sales Training when available.*
- Assists with preparing and distributing regular and special dealer mailings.*
- Assists with creation and maintenance of online resources.*
- Trains and supports staff and dealer personnel on usage of SAP C4C.*
- Assists Krone Support Representatives with answering overflow of phone calls as needed.
- Assists Sales & Marketing Departments with special projects as time allows.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAP, Adobe InDesign or equivalent preferred, Salesforce Service Cloud, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint.
BS/BA degree or 2-4 years experience
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license Valid Passport for International Travel
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Public speaking skills
- Time management skills
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, and talk/hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb and balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, and peripheral vision; depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, including current contact information and salary requirements if you would like to be considered for this position.
We review all resumes and appreciate all applicants. We will be in contact with you if your resume fits our requirements.
Please keep checking our job opportunities portal as we are a growing company and will be having many more job posting in the coming year.
Thank you for your interest in Krone NA, Inc.