Territory Sales Manager
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruits and signs new dealers.*
- Terminates non performing dealers.*
- Coordinates dealer on boarding.*
- Grows existing dealers’ whole-good settlements and market share.*
- Develops annual dealer business plan with target/selected dealers.*
- Develops and execute territory sales plan.*
- Secures pre-season orders.*
- Manages volume program with each dealer.*
- Visits assigned dealers as often as required based on the territory sales plan.*
- Submits weekly settlements update.*
- Drives retail sales utilizing resources provided by KNA marketing, dealers and KNA warranty registrations.*
- Creates and executes a schedule of product demonstrations.*
- Plans and conducts customer events.*
- Plans and conducts product training for dealer sales personnel.*
- Participates in dealer open houses as needed/requested by dealer.*
- Participates as needed for new customer product startups.*
- Assists with the coordination and execution of field events including hay days, tradeshows, and dealer meetings.*
- Approves wholesale orders and transfers.*
- Manages Commercial Product Loaner Unit program documentation.*
- Manages all aspects of dealer agreements.*
- Manages dealers consistent with the Krone brand image.*
- Conducts inventory audits.*
- Resolves accounts receivable problems 90 days past due or greater.*
- Assists with test equipment, as needed.*
- Submits weekly call reports, weekly expense reports and weekly route plan.*
- Builds and maintains relationships with key dealer personnel.*
- Works closely with Territory Service Manager to provide support, guidance, problem solving, and/or training.*
- Assists Krone Support Team in dealers utilization of all system interfaces.*
- Identifies and takes ownership of any problems surfaced in the field. Work closely with appropriate Krone departments to identify root causes and determine the proper resolution.*
- Domicile is required to be within assigned territory.*
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable to operate company vehicles. Estimated travel of 30,000 to 40,000 miles per year. Travel consumes approximately 80% of work time with overnight stay of at least 3 to 4 nights per week depending on domicile location within territory.*
- Must be able to travel internationally to Germany and/or other countries as required.*
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, fractions, percentages, ratios, area, circumference, and volume to practical situations. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Business Systems Accounting software, and Inventory software.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from a four-year accredited College or University; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver's License with insurable driving history. Valid Passport for International Travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management skills
- Oral and written communications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; and outdoor weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather); and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; dirt and dust; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including current contact information and salary requirements if you would like to be considered for this position.
We review all resumes and appreciate all applicants. We will be in contact with you if your resume fits our requirements.
Please keep checking our job opportunities portal as we are a growing company and will be having many more job posting in the coming year.
Thank you for your interest in Krone NA, Inc.